Chief Editor: Dr. Fauzia Naz
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
The Journal of Mass Communication is committed to real and immediate open access foracademic work. All of the journal articles are free to access immediately from the date ofpublication. There are no charges for readers to download articles and reviews for their ownscholarly use. To facilitate this, The Journal of Mass Communication depends on the financialunderwriting provided by the Department of Mass Communication, University of Karachi andthe goodwill of its editorial team and the continuing support of its network of peer reviewers.Copyright of the layout and design of The Journal of Mass Communication articles remains withthe journal and cannot be used in other publications.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the statedpurposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any otherparty.